Friday, June 25, 2021

Friday Favorites *6/24*

 


Linking up with Andrea

What I'm Grateful For
*Watching the sunrise every morning*
*Being back in MN*
*Getting closer to having my MN real estate license*
*No more sharing walls with neighbors*
*Finding a new therapist*

What I Accomplished
*I passed my real estate exam for my 2nd MN real estate course*
*I had an interview for a director of curriculum & instruction at a charter school*
*I started a new daily routine*
*I dyed my hair*
*I applied to DOZENS of jobs*

From the Phone





Favorite Things From June
*Moving back to MN*
*The school year ending*
*Meeting my friend's new baby for the first time*
*Getting to see all of my MN best friends*
*Talking to a new boy*

Funnies



This will forever be funny no matter how many times I see it



4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the really productive week and new hair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Watching the sunrise every morning sounds like a beautiful way to begin each day! :) Congrats on passing your real estate exam, interviewing, and applying for dozens of new jobs too! Wishing you all the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your funnies. I’m so happy you’re back in Minnesota! Proud of you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for getting closer to your real estate license! Good luck with the C&I job!! That drink looks refreshing! What is it??

    ReplyDelete