Friday, April 16, 2021

Friday Favorites*4/16*


Linking up with Andrea

Happy Friday everyone!  Yesterday was my Friday at work & this morning I'll be headed to Fort Worth with Nash so we can meet up with one of my friends from grad school.  She moved back to the panhandle a few years ago & when we decided we should have a meet up with our dogs halfway, I didn't realize halfway would be Fort Worth.  It works out though since we both used to live there!  I hope everyone has a great weekend!

1. What I'm Grateful For
-A college advisor who still looks out for my career 9 years after I've graduated
-Eric Church releasing a new album today
-Only having a 4 day work week
-My dream MN school district posting multiple openings
-A girls (& their dogs) weekend

2. What I Accomplished
-Applying for multiple teaching positions in MN
-Finishing the coursework for my 2nd MN real estate class
-Laundry
-Packing up clothes I won't be wearing between now & moving

3. From the Phone
I saw this TikTok a while back where this girl was getting TONS of invites to weddings of people she doesn't actually know... so now my cousin & I are in a competition to see who can get more invites... this one showed up this week...



2 weeks worth of laundry...


I keep seeing an ad for this on Hulu but then forget about it... as soon as I finish Letterkenny... it's on!


4. What I'm Looking Forward to in Fort Worth
-Seeing my friend for the first time in like 2 years
-Seeing one of my former athletes
-Stockyards!
-Nash getting to hang out with other dogs
-Buffalo Bros (I used to go there pretty much every Sunday to watch football, sometimes even by myself)

5. Funnies




6 comments:

  1. I love that your college advisor is still pulling for you! You look so cute in that dress and I hope you have a super sweet weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved Kid 90...I wish it was an actual series and not just a one time movie. I hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun in Fort Worth- sounds like it is going to be a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now my husband an I usually have the opposite problem on vacation; we are early risers and nothing is usually open early enough! Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jealous of your short work week! I hope you have lots of fun with your friend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that dress! Paired with a jean jacket!!

    ReplyDelete