Thursday, February 14, 2019

9 Instant Pot Recipes I Can't Wait To Try


I got an Instant Pot for Christmas & yet all I've managed to make is frozen chicken breasts & white chicken chili (I wasn't a huge fan so I'll spare you the recipe.)  There are so many things I want to try though!  I need to just buckle down & do it!  Especially since softball season is currently taking over my life.  Now is the perfect time to put 1 or 2 things into the Instant Pot on Sunday & call it good!

Peach Cobbler - Various Recipes Mom
Banana Bread - Key Ingredient

Do you have an Instant Pot?  What are some of your go to recipes or recipes you're wanting to try?

3 comments:

  1. Well I need to get on the instant pot train! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep debating on weather I should get on or not! I love my crock pot but these are so cool and quick! Annster's Domain

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have been making SO many Instant Pot recipes lately. Those ribs look amazing!

    ReplyDelete