Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Goodbye January

This was not a quick month...at all.  It's normally the time where I would say, "How in the world is it February tomorrow?!"  That however is not the case.  Instead I'm over here wondering, "How in the world is it still January?!"  This has been a stressful month for sure.

16 blog posts (proof that I was busier than normal because...)

22 blog posts planned

18 days in the classroom

3 days of softball tryouts

29 days I've been interim head coach so far

7 girls I had to cut from the team

2 bands I saw in concert

4 days my friend was in town from Minnesota

14 the date of the Minneapolis Miracle

9 months Nash turned

0 dates gone on

1 concert bailed on

30 minutes Nash spent on his first Wag Walk

2274 followers on Instagram

19 days it took for the athletic department to get me help with softball after I asked

10 minutes it took me to do my own taxes

266,957 steps I've taken so far

8 hours spent driving to San Antonio & back

18.5 hours spent in San Antonio for my friend's birthday

5 comments:

  1. Wow taxes done in 10 mins! Yes! Cute pics girlie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Lol it helps that I'm single, have no dependents, & have been doing it for 5 or 6 years.

      Delete
  2. I always like the month in numbers posts, but never remember to do my own, ha! Love the pics! Which concerts did you go to and bail on? And how did you get your taxes done in 10 min?! Teach me your ways! I've been wasting money at H&R Block because when I started needing to do them I worked in one state and lived in another, so my taxes were weird/harder, but for the last 8 years I've lived and worked in the same state so I'm pretty sure I could easily do it myself, but I'm nervous about screwing it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. January has been the longest month ever. And I can't with your 10 minute taxes. So unfair that mine take 10 months. LOL That picture of Nash is so cute. He looks so little and sweet here. lol.

    ReplyDelete