Monday, June 26, 2017

My Weekend In Numbers

I'm back home in Minnesota right now & honestly didn't really do a whole lot over the weekend.  So rather than a normal recap, here is my weekend in numbers.  Linking up with Biana!

7 - Photos posted on Instagram

4 - People I asked to watch Nash for a couple of days next week while I'm gone

5 - The number of Klarbrunn sparkling lemon waters I drank

10 - Pounds the brisket was my dad smoked on Saturday

2 - Colors I painted my fingernails this weekend

16 - Paragraphs I wrote on my research paper

3- Glasses of Riesling I drank

7 comments:

  1. Nash is the cutest! Have the best week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. But did you drink the reisling before or after the research paragraphs? I'm hoping for after... it will be more entertaining that way. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nash, nail polish, brats and Riesling, perfect weekend! Happy Monday pretty girl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It was great to just relax with family. Happy Monday!!

      Delete
  4. Hahaha this sounds like a good weekend to me! You can't go wrong with Riesling!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nash is seriously so cute!!! I'd watch him LOL! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  6. Omg that puppy face. SO CUTE. Also what is that blue Essie? Bikini So Teeny? Lapis of Luxury? It looks so familiar haha!

    ReplyDelete