Thursday, October 6, 2016

The Zombie Apocalypse

On Sunday The Walking Dead returns for season 7.  In honor of that, I thought I'd play this fun little game I saw online.  It's the Zombie Apocalypse Playlist.  While I have iTunes & Spotify that I actually use more, I have a wider variety of music on my Pandora stations so I went to Pandora, made sure all of the stations were selected on shuffle, & then hit play.  Here's what happened...

Image result for zombie apocalypse playlist shuffle

1: Bills, Bills, Bills - Destiny's Child
2. A Woman Like You - Lee Brice
3. Straight Outta Compton - NWA
4. Everywhere - Tim McGraw
5. Whiskey - Jana Kramer
6. Love Me Like You Do - Ellie Goulding
7. Stone - Whiskey Myers
8. Promiscuous - Nelly Furtado
9. Forget About Dre - Dr. Dre
10. Small Town Kid - Eli Young Band

No comments:

Post a Comment