Friday, October 14, 2016

Calm Down October

Not that I'm not crazy excited for both Nashville (21) & my birthday (23) but my goodness can October slow down?!

One
Once again both my fantasy team & the Minnesota Vikings came out on top.  Both are now 5-0.  If this happens again next week I'm going to have to actually find someone to take my picture...

Two
Excuse my super short nails.  I got stressed last week & bit my nails again... The color is Sinful Colors "Merlot"

Three
I subbed in Kindergarten, 4th grade, & 5th grade classrooms this week.  One of the 4th graders drew me a pokemon because she loves them & me.

Four
I had to run an errand up by my work after I had subbed on Wednesday & was starving so I went to my work on my day off to eat & drink.  I couldn't have worked Wed anyway because I had clocked out at 38 hours on Monday, but I was slightly annoyed when I walked in because there was one girl working & it was busy for once.  #IWantTheMoney

Five
After having not seen them since I moved into my place in August, I finally got to see Helen & Caleb.  I had a work meeting/pep rally in Dallas on Thursday night only 10-15 min from where they live so afterwards I me up with them so we could catch up.  I also got some awesome barbacoa tacos.

3 comments:

  1. Love that nail color. Perfect for fall.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i always keep my nails short; i can't stand long pointed fingernails! besides, long nails would be too hard to upkeep; my friend who has long nails tore her nail right to the quick because she was doing slam balls with a 15lbs medicine ball! ouch!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My nails are usually short. I wear contact lenses and I find it easier to mess with those if my nails are short. I like that color.

    ReplyDelete