Thursday, June 16, 2016

Country Music Hipsters

Originally I had planned to do a day in my life post, but let's be real, it's summer, I'm not doing a whole lot on a day to day basis.  Plus, along with my friend Alicia (formerly Music Soulmate), a new blog was born on Monday.

If you've been around this blog for any length of time you know that I love music, especially country.  You also know that live music is my thing.  You might deduce from her nickname, Music Soulmate, or if you've read any blog posts about her, that she's the same way.  What stated as an off hand comment became reality on Monday when we decided to start a blog dedicated to music.  A place where we could talk about songs, artists, concerts, and perhaps one day even be able to include some interviews of different artists.

For now though, here's an introduction to who we are & our blog.

Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment