Monday, January 18, 2016

2 Weeks In

Friday
My already bad week ended with a bang on Friday.  My kids continued their above average obnoxiousness in class.  I have no idea what had gotten into them.  Semester grades were due by 4 pm however I had to leave at 315 for a basketball game so I was scrambling to get final grades in before I left.  At the game the girls all lost and to top it off acted ghetto as all get out.  On the way home we stopped at DQ.  Because we each get a meal I gave away my blizzard & fries to different girls.  And the final straw that broke the back of my camel...I was almost home when my tires came off...like watched it roll in front of my car as I pulled to the shoulder.  A little before midnight AAA showed up to save me from the side of I-30.

Saturday
Saturday morning I had planned to go to Barre class but instead headed off to Walmart to deal with my tires.  While I waited for Walmart to put in 2 new tires & change my oil, I wandered around the store and did some grocery shopping.  When I got home I did some food prep, unloaded and loaded the dishwasher, & finally hung up all of my clothes.    When I had all of my chores done I headed down to Mr. Midwest's place.
He had plans with friends that night but since his place feels 100x more like home than my place I hung out at his place while he went out.  While he was away I watched the Packers lose which was a highlight of my weekend.  I also picked up around his place, took a bath, & started reading a book.  When he came back we started watching the TV show About A Boy on Netflix.

Sunday
As per usual Sunday was a gloriously lazy day.  The entire day consisted of finishing About A Boy on Netflix.  I left the house once to pick up dinner.  I had a steak & broccoli while he had a burger & fries.  I was also thrilled that the Sea hawks lost.

3 comments:

  1. I am so sorry about your tires!! Just sucks especially since the week was crappy. Guess what? I know this week is going to be soooooo much better sweetness, I just know it!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! This week is already off to a better start!

      Delete
  2. Dude, WTF to your tire rolling off?! That's nuts!
    I, too, am glad the Seahawks lost. Maybe for different reasons? :)

    ReplyDelete