Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Four More Things Vol. 3


You can also read Vol. 1 & Vol. 2.

Four Blog Recommendations
Figuring Out The Plot
"Country girl. Newlywed. Christian. College football fan. Former sheep shower. Runner. World traveler. Blessed beyond belief."

can I decide another day?
"I'm: fun, disciplined, tattooed, pierced, loud, opinionated, slightly OCD, slightly ADD, laughing, probably singing, leader, planner, waiting, independent, gentle, complex, caring, oblivious, innocent, quick-tempered, thinker, achiever, questioner, perfectionist, self-confident, expressive, colorful, different, spiritual, strong, weak, bitter, angry, funny, scared, shallow, lost, charming, tainted, competent, nonchalant, vibrant, nerd, that girl with the accent, dramatic, competitive, willing, private, almost unpredictable, eccentric, addictive, breathing..."

Love, Fun and Football
"Welcome!  I'm just a girl from Ohio who lives and breathes football, eats Mexican food entirely too much and believes no day is truly complete without a dance party."

Andrea and Kangaroo | The Pineapple Cake
"I'm Andrea, originally from the USA, I moved to Newcastle Australia last year where I work as a sports event coordinator. When I'm not on the field, or in the office, I'm in the kitchen whipping up a new recipe - sometimes healthy, always delicious!"


**Bonus**
The Wild and Wily Ways of a Brunette Bombshell
"A guide on how to drink lattes (full-fat and without restraint), love with grit, and ever-so-slowly suss out a life. This is a blog about becoming."

*Y'all can thank Tiffany (above) for the bonus blog.  She introduced me to it & it was love at first read*

3 comments:

  1. Great post, I love learning about new blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!!! Not gonna lie, I got great joy from being listed. :) also, I'm assuming you retyped my entire headline which is pretty impressive. Don't tell me if you didn't. I want to stay impressed forever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so sweet!! I am glad you love the Bombshell blog as much as I do...seriously, amazing writer! Totally checking out the other three I don't currently read.

    ReplyDelete