Friday, July 10, 2015

A Place Like My Hometown

Song
Josh Abbott Band - I'll Sing About Mine

According to the Phone
Monday started out so rainy that I went to town to get coffee & planned on just reading & drinking coffee all day because it was the perfect day for it.  then I remembered it was mother effin shark week so obviously I had to watch that instead.  I did end stay up until 11:30 to finish reading the last half of Gone Girl.

After having a minor meltdown about having already lived out of suitcases for over a month & not wanting to be able to do it for another month+  When I came home my closet was no longer a pantry & I finally unpacked.

After seeing everyone post about smores, & not having any yet myself, I decided to turn the stove top on make myself a couple.

I won a guitar, shirt, & CD from Brian L Robinson who is a singer/songwriter out of Houston, TX!

Music Soulmate & I made tank tops for WeFest for the night that Hank Jr will be playing.  We did this last year for Randy Houser.

Quotes










Funnies
Want to go to Pythons, honey?  I just like their wings...

Freaking T-rex Humor! Gah! Got me again!!

Bahahaha!!!

STOP IT.  IM DYING

Hahaha

lost track of how many times I've been on this diet. hahaha

And you're like.... "please never come to my house..."

Let's do this, guys.

I just died.

She said she could drink me under the table. I told her once we were under the table, drinking would be the furthest thing from my mind...

10 comments:

  1. Smart girl for making smores - I need to get all the fixings to make them myself!! Happy Friday! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  2. Living out of a suitcase is no fun--I'm doing that right now! I'm here for such a short time that it's pointless to unpack everything just to pack it all up again. Hopefully you get everything all nice & organized the way you want it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh s'mores so good. have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ok everyone is posting about smores i'm gonna have to make some.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved Gone Girl! I have to say I'm jealous of your Shark Week watching. I cut off cable last week because the company took my rate for $4 to $55. Bye Felicia.

    xoxo,
    Meghan
    Southern Belle Secrets

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love s'mores! Makes me want to have a bonfire. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wish I had discovery - Im totally missing out on shark week! And I love your memes - especially the Adolfin, and the My House is a Mess. I honestly do that all the time, (even when I cleaned my ass off)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stovetop smores are the best. I mean, I don't need the smores part, just the marshmallow (also, why isn't it spelled marshmellow like people say it?).

    Those quotes were on point but the Adolf/Nazi omgg rollllllllleeeeeddddd. The dogs thought I was losing it. They were just staring at me, judgy bitches.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love self-made t-shirts for concerts, but I've only done it once myself. I made a shirt that said "Mrs. Rzeznik" across the front when I was going to be 2nd row at a Goo Goo Dolls concert. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the shirt you made for the concert--excellent quote!!

    ReplyDelete