Monday, October 27, 2014

We Can Leave The Night On

Friday

Music Soulmate flew into Texas & we immediately headed off to see Wade Bowen in concert.

Saturday


We slept in & then headed out in the later morning for San Antonio.  MS wanted some real Mexican so we found some hole in the wall place off of I-10 in Brookshire.  It was bomb!  Seriously it was some of the best I've ever had.  When we arrived at the hotel we started drinking & getting ready for another concert that night.  We saw Sam Hunt, Charlie Worsham, & Kip Moore.  I also met up with a few people that I talk to on Twitter, one I had met before.  It was a lot of fun.  We tried to order a pizza when we got back but apparently the one near us closed at midnight...what kind of pizza place (it was a major chain I just don't remember which) closes at midnight?!

Sunday
We perhaps drank a tad too much the night before because I'm pretty sure I woke up still slightly drunk.  I went out to eat breakfast because I was starving...all we had eaten was the Mexican the afternoon before, some chips, & a little bit of cake.  The window to our room opened right to the outdoor pool & didn't have a screen so when I came back from breakfast MS & I climbed out the window & drank coffee by the pool before she was ready to eat & I ate for the second time ha.  Afterwards we packed up & headed back so she could catch her flight in Houston.  I made sure to stop at a Buccees & we also got some pizza back in Houston before I dropped her off.  All of Sunday was such a struggle though.  Hangovers as an adult are the worst.  After I dropped her off I just napped & watched football before finally going to the store & making food for the week & watching TWD with Kickass Cousin.

8 comments:

  1. Sounds like a fun weekend. Those tacos look so yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hangovers as an adult SUCK. I ate like 3 burgers when I woke up on Sunday. That picture of the food on Saturday looks amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you go to more concerts in a month than I go to in an entire month LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sounds like an amazing concert! Lot of good performers there. For a second I read it as you ate cake for breakfast. That would have been a good hangover cure. Try that next time! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was little side-swiped by Stella Artois Saturday night, too. As an adult, hangovers are the WORST! Sounds like a fabulous weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That concert sounds awesome. The best tacos I've ever eaten were in Amarillo. I often wish we could go back just for the tacos. #priorities

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your weekend sounded so awesome!!! Anything with country concerts is right up my alley.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So jealous of your weekend, and the Sam Hunt concert!
    That Mexican food looks delicious too.

    ReplyDelete