Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Humpday Confessions


**I had 3 blank scheduled posts go live within the last week**

**One week ago today my life flipped upside down**

**I still don't know if I want to blog about it because I don't know what to say...or how much**

**The whole situation did bring me a new friend**

**I almost didn't get up for work yesterday because everything seemed so unreal that I didn't actually believe it wasn't the weekend anymore**

**SPOILER IF YOU HAVEN'T WATCHED THE WALKING DEAD YET...but where the fuck is Beth?!**

**My whole situation made me decide that instead of moving back to Minnesota if I could get everything to work out, I'm moving back regardless & will find a way to make it all work out**


**This whole past week I've been that annoying girl who just forgets to eat**

7 comments:

  1. Oh no...I hope everything is okay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmmm well of course everyone will be intrigued about a major life event! Hope everything is okay (and that you find a way to at least blog about it generically!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH man, I agree, I hope all is okay! Sending you prayers and good vibes.

    ON another not, love the Mackenzie Toddlers and Tiaras gif.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is total vagueblogging! LOL. I hope you're okay.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope everything is okay or at least gets better soon! And I loved the Walking Dead premiere! Carol is a badass. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope everything is alright.
    We all have those weeks, hopefully this one is a bit better.

    ReplyDelete