Sunday, August 17, 2014

Sunday Social


1. What is one item you wish you could splurge on right now?
I really wish I could afford VIP tickets to both of the concerts I'm attending in October...and more concert tickets.

2. If you had an entire weekend of no plans what would you do?
Oh you mean every weekend?  Just kidding I actually have a lot coming up.  I would go back to binging Netflix like I used to...I am still in the middle of rewatching Army Wives.

3. What is the next place you are visiting out of your current city?
I'm just going to count the entire Houston area as my city...so on Sep 12 I'm flying back home for First College Roommate's rehearsal dinner/wedding.

4. Are you a neat freak or a clutter bug?
What he said.  Both?  I'm not a neat freak but large messes make me feel out of control.

5. What is your favorite summer purchase?
This could go either way on the whole "summer purchase"  This summer I went to WeFest but I bought those tickets in the winter.  However, this summer I bought concert tickets for shows this fall... So basically:
#ConcertTicketsForDays


5 comments:

  1. Concert tickets are always fun to spurge on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want a netflix weekend! I am going to have to make that happen real soon!

    xo
    Christina
    http://www.christinawhoblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hear you on the concert thing. Iggy Azalea is coming to town and I found AMAZING seats on stubhub BUT they're like $300+. HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA... no. lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can live vicariously through my binge watching. I may not be watching Army Wives, but still Netflix is my life right now. You concert fiend! What concerts are you going to?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your answer to number 4 would be my answer. Surely there is something in between neat freak and clutter bug haha

    ReplyDelete