Friday, July 25, 2014

TGIF

1. I am in LOVE with this song!
Maddie & Tae - Girl In A Country Song

2. I got to meet my first blogger!  I went to a cooking class put on by Andrea's mom.  It was a ton of fun!

**Side note: Andrea seems to think I look like an actress but doesn't know which one so if you could help a girl out & tell her who you think I look like that'd be great...GO!

3. This Funny
Best Friends, funny kids, funny, lol, friends, kids,

4. Fair Food
I also then got cotton candy & lemonade and split a loaded baked potato, cheese curds, & mini donuts with my mom & friends.

5. This post
In case you missed it this little boy is battling cancer & all he wants is cards for his birthday.  Help him out!











7 comments:

  1. those two boys! now that's what i call a friend. also, i cringed when i saw the boy acting like a stepstool and his hands were on the floor by the urinal. yuck!

    -kathy
    Vodka and Soda

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohh wow i dont know if i could be that friend for someone to stand on, lol! that cooking class looks fun, well the food looks yum! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. We sent a card to Danny too!

    Cooking class looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your fair food sounds amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww yay you mailed the letter, love it! Happy weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i am STILL trying to place the name.... seriously it's on the tip of my tongue, it's driving me NUTS!!!! so fun having you and was i your first BLATE!? :D

    ReplyDelete