Thursday, June 12, 2014

A Little Bit About Me

I got this from Twitter.  It's one of those "for every favorite I'll answer a question" things.  I will NEVER do one of those on Twitter...EVER.  I say what I want, I don't try to bribe people with picslips & shit in order to get more followers or interactions. (I guess sorry if you do...it's just not my thing.)  I will however just take the questions & answer all of them without you asking/wanting me to.  Because THAT is how I roll.  (Plus, I had nothing else to blog about today & felt a little bad about starting to fall off the wagon.)

1. What is your best friend's name?
Kickass Cousin


2. What are you listening to right now?
The People's Couch

3. What is your favorite number?
3

4. What was the last thing you ate?
Some leftover pesto pasta w/shrimp & spinach.

5. If you were a crayon what color would you be?
I always think this is a dumb question...blue is my favorite color...just ask that.

6. How is the weather right now?
Hot as balls.  It's 90 & sunny with a real feel of 109.

7. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
Mama

8. What is the first think you notice about the opposite sex?
Eyes

9. Favorite TV show.
Umm ever?  Probably Army Wives.

10. Siblings?
I have 1 brother who is 3.5 years younger than me.


11. Hair color?
Naturally...an icky brown.  Right now it's dyed a dark redish brown.

12. Eye color?
Blue/gray

13. Do you wear contacts?
Yes I do.  I got glasses in 4th grade & contacts in 6th grade.

14. Favorite holiday?
I just love holidays.  Thanksgiving.  Halloween.  4th of July.  New Year's Eve.

15. Favorite month?
July.  I really don't know why.  It just always has been.  Now that I'm a teacher it's the only month that I have completely to myself.

16. Have you ever cried for no reason?
I'm a girl...I have a period...(that's a yes)

17. What is the last movie you watched?
What to Expect When You're Expecting

18. Favorite day of the year?
My birthday.

19. Are you too shy to ask someone out?
No

20. Hugs or kisses?
Whether we're talking about the candy or physical actions...kisses.  I'm not a huge hugger...I'll do it because people seem to like it buuut yeah.

21. Chocolate or vanilla?
Chocolate

22. What books are you reading?
I just started The Longest Ride by Nicholas Sparks because I thought it was the next movie coming out.  False.  Best of Me is the next one coming out.  The Longest Ride comes out next year.

23. Piercings?
I have 1 hole in each ear & my belly button.

24. Favorite movies?
Friday Night Lights, Mean Girls, Bridesmaids

25. Favorite football team?
Eh...The Vikings but only because I'm from Minnesota.  If it weren't such blasphamey it'd probably actually be the Packers.  However, in all reality baseball & hockey are more my thing.

26. What are you doing right now?
Watching Boy Meets World.

27. Butter, plain, or salted popcorn?
Lots of butter & some salt.

28. Dogs or cats?
Dogs.

29. Favorite flower?
Hibiscus

30. Been caught doing something you weren't supposed to be doing?
I'm sure.  Exactly what I can't recall.

31. Do you have a best friend of the opposite sex?
I do indeed.

32. Have you ever loved someone?
Besides family/friends? Yes.

33. Who would you like to see right now?
I really miss Kickass Cousin & her kids...and Favorite College Roommate.

34. Are you still friends with people from Kindergarten?
Nope.  I don't have any beef with any of them & I'll even talk to them when we run into each other back home but I don't keep in close contact with any of them.

35. Right handed or left handed?
Right

36. How many pillows do you sleep with?
When I'm alone...5 ha.  2 for under my head & then I build 3 up next to me...sleeping alone again was a big adjustment. (clearly)

37. Are you missing someone?
Lots of people.  I live 1300 miles away from all of my family & high school/college friends.

38. Do you have a tattoo?
4 actually.  A pink hibiscus on my right shoulder blade, a dandelion with the seeds blowing away on my left hip, "funny how a melody sounds like a memory" on my left collarbone, & "roots of an oak & a tubleweed soul" on my right ribcage.

4 comments:

  1. Non huggers unite! Sooooo not my thing, either. So awkward with the boob smash.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bahaha love these gifs! The photo of you and your bro is flippin' adorable! And I'm so jealous. I want another tattoo so badly!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I call my brown hair "Blah Blah Brown." I'm so excited to be getting out of the Navy so I can dye it all the "faddish" styles that I've seen.
    I loved Army Wives.. until I went into the military and it was all ruined for me.

    ReplyDelete