Thursday, April 3, 2014

Challenge Yourself Always

C is for Challenges

For those of you that have been around for awhile it's no secret that I love challenges.  Bucket list challenges, diet/exercise challenges, reading challenges, etc.  The problem?  The longer the period of time a challenge extends over the less likely I am to stick with it.  Thanks to Steph over at Not Entirely Perfect I'm going to try to get back on track with my 101 in 1001 challenge.  I'm on my 2nd 101 in 1001 challenge, & over halfway through it actually, but I have like none of it completed.  Mostly because I usually forget what's on it.  SO!  Because I am also a calendar/planner addict, I'm going to create monthly calendars to keep myself on track.  If you would like to see my current 101 in 1001 list you can check it out here.  If any of you have your own bucket lists or challenges I really suggest you add them to dayzeroproject.com.  If you already have a profile on there add me: briannemcc & I would love to add you too!



2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you're going to work on it! I love making lists, but definitely with the 101 you have to make kind of a timeline. Since it's a longer time period, it's easy to forget for sure. I sorted things by month so I don't forget to keep on working down the line :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love my planner! I seriously couldn't survive without it... VERY helpful!

    ReplyDelete