Sunday, March 23, 2014

Sunday Social


1. What are the top 3 things you can't go a day without doing?
Peeing...don't worry I've only peed in a sink once...I am house broken.

Singing...all day everyday...

Socializing.  I don't always like being around people or having long conversations but if I go a whole day without talking to or at the very least texting at least one person I wll go bat shit crazy.

2. What are 3 things that scare you the most?
Failing

Not falling in love.

Losing friends/family

3. What are 3 places you want to see before you kick the bucket?
Ireland

Greece

South Africa

**Really I wanna see the whole world...***

4. What are 3 movies you will always love?
Friday Night Lights


8 Seconds


Mean Girls

5. What are your 3 favorite current songs?
Springsteen - Eric Church


Damn These Dreams - Dierks Bentley

Automatic - Miranda Lambert

8 comments:

  1. Love all three songs you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mean Girls is one of my top favorite movies, too!
    Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG. We are basically the person! Stopping by from Sunday Social! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those places you want to visit look really beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to visit all those places too!
    LOVE all the gifs you used, I'm really bad at finding good gifs for the perfect situation lol!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog x

    ReplyDelete
  6. "Friday Night Light's' is a great movie! So is '8 Seconds". Lane Frost is buried here in my hometown along with another famous cowboy, Freckles Brown.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That peeing in the sink GIF cracks me up. We've all been there, haha!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mean girls almost made my list. Love that movie! Springsteen is a GREAT song!

    ReplyDelete