Sunday, March 2, 2014

Sunday Social



1. What was your biggest middle school fashion mistake?
-Oh how I wish I had pictures.  I had those swishy material zip off pants, I had one of those huge poofy, reversible vests, I had blue suede platform shoes, basically I was stylin...

2. Who were your best friends in high school? Pics?
-This is 10th grade.  Most pre-college pictures are in albums & not on my computer/facebook.

3. What was a typical weekend like for you in high school?
-Ok so I wasn't a creeper girlfriend but I definitely spent far too much time with my boyfriend & not enough with my friends/family/doing my own thing.

4. Did you have any boyfriends/girlfriends? Tell us about that.
-Ok so this picture isn't from High School but I only had one boyfriend in HS.  We started dating when I was 17 & broke up less than a week before I turned 22.  This is the last picture we took together a week before we broke up.

5. Did you have any secret codes with your friends? Spill your secrets!
-We didn't really have any secret codes but we had notebooks that we wrote notes in.  The only code I can think of is nicknames for guys.

6. If you could relive one day/moment/experience from middle school or high school, what would it be?
-The 2 weeks I spent in Germany, Austria, Switzerland, & Lichtenstein the summer between my junior & senior year.

1 comment:

  1. Hopping over from Sunday Social!
    What an amazing HS trip! I would want to relive that, too.

    ReplyDelete