Monday, December 30, 2013

Music Monday

It's the end of the year so for this edition of Music Monday I'm going to give you the top 10 country songs of 2013 according to the Billboard Hot 100 List.  I can tell you this much, I definitely don't agree with it but that's beside the point.

10. Runnin Outta Moonlight - Randy Houser

9. Sure Be Cool If You Did - Blake Shelton

8, Mama's Broken Heart - Miranda Lambert

7. Get Your Shine On - Florida Georgia Line

6. Highway Don't Care - Time McGraw & Taylor Swift

5. I Want Crazy - Hunter Hayes

4. Crash My Party - Luke Bryan

3. Boys Round Here - Blake Shelton & The Pistol Annies

2. Wagon Wheel - Darius Rucker

1. Cruise - Florida Georgia Line


For the record my husband made the list at 43 for his part in The Only Way I Know, 47 for Like Jesus Does, 79 for Creepin, & 100 for Outsiders.  Only 43 more days until his next album drops.

No comments:

Post a Comment