Sunday, August 11, 2013

Sunday Social

 
 
1. When you were little what did you want to be when you grew up?
-I wanted to be a teacher or a babysitter.
 
2.What was your favorite way to kill time as a kid?
-I played outside a lot.  I was always finding something to do out there.
 
3. When did you get your first cell phone?
-At 16 I got one that I had to share with my younger brother.  At 17 I got my own.
 
4. What is your favorite magazine to read?
-I honestly don't read magazines.  I used to buy Cosmo & random tabloids all the time in college but when I was trying to save money that was the first thing to go & so I haven't bought one in years.
 
5. What is the one random object people would be surprised to find in your purse?
-I always have at least 1 lighter in there.  It's surprising because I don't smoke.  Sometimes I just like to be the hero when someone needs one.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment