Sunday, August 4, 2013

Sunday Social

 
1. What are 3 items you can't live without on a daily basis (water, food, shelter, & clothes don't count)
-Music, my cell phone, internet access.
 
2. What is your all time favorite book? Why?
-The entire Harry Potter series.  I have read that series a minimum of 7 times.  I was 10 when the first book came out so I grew up with them & they are written so well.
 
3. What is something you would like to accomplish before the end of 2013?
-I would like to cross at LEAST one more thing off my Texas bucket list.
 
4. If you could go back & relive any year of your life which year would it be?
-23 was probably my favorite year.  I had been single for a year & had pretty much figured out who I was again & was living life to the fullest, plus it was my last year of college & my first stint at moving to Texas.  Yep, definitely 23.
 
5. What do you wish people knew about you without you having to tell them?
-That I'm loyal.  That I'm often the one that cares the most & even though I act tough I do have feelings.

No comments:

Post a Comment