Sunday, May 5, 2013

Sunday Social

 
 
1. 4 Favorite Things To Do On A Weekend
-Relax -Go out dancing -Hang out with friends -Prepare blogs
 
2. 4 Favorite Things About Your Best Friend
-I've known her my entire life -Our shared love of maps/travel -Her 2 kids -She's family
 
3. 4 Things You Would Do With $100,000
-Pay off student loans -Pay off my car -Travel to another continent for a month -Put a nice sized down payment on a truck
 
4. 4 Favorite Books You've Ever Read
-Kite Runner -Valley of the Dolls -Harry Potter series -Hunger Games series
 
5. 4 Favorite Snack Foods
-Bluebell Mint Chocolate Chip ice cream bars -Strawberries
This is so hard because I really don't snack anymore...I eat the ice cream at home after work & the strawberries at work mid-morning.
 
6. 4 Things That You Must Do Daily
-Brush my teeth -Facebook -Twitter -Read blogs
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment