Wednesday, May 15, 2013

All In A Day's Work

 
Day 15: A Day In Your Life
 

TL: I woke up, got dressed, ate some chocolate special K & drank peach tea before heading off to work. (5:30)
TR: I arrived at work & hung around my class room until it was time for the day to start. (6:30)
BL: I watched A Knight's Tale with my first period (7:30)
BR: I watched A Knight's Tale with my second period (8:30)
 

TL: I watched A Knight's Tale with my third period (9:30)
TR: I watched A Knight's Tale with my fourth period (10:30)
BL: I watched The Patriot with my fifth period (11:30)
BR: My phone was on the verge of death before a student handed over their charger during study period (12:30)
 

TL: I colored while my sixth period finished A Knight's Tale & started The Patriot (1:30)
TR: Some students came to visit me during my off period (2:30)
BL: I made my daily half hour commute home (3:30)
BR: I caught up on last night's NCIS: LA (4:30)
 
Disclaimer: watching movies all day is not a norm in my classroom but due to AP testing being in my room May 10-15 & me having to change classrooms EVERY SINGLE PERIOD I really had nothing else they could do but watch movies for 4 days.  I work in a ghetto Title 1 school so they don't have their own textbooks...there was now way I was about to lug 80 textbooks along with 6 crates of notebooks all over the school so they could do something else.  Plus, it's the end of the year.
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment