Tuesday, April 9, 2013

First Things First



1. First Pinterest project or recipe attempted.
-I don't recall if this was actually the first or not but I recently created a "Nailed It" board on Pinterest for the things I've actually tried.  If this wasn't THE first it was definitely one of the first however.  It's creamy avocado-lime pasta.  DELICIOUS!


2. First random song that pops up onto my iTunes.
-I'm going to be honest by saying I hardly ever use my iTunes anymore.  I have it.  I have a lot of songs on there.  But now I just listen to Spotify, Pandora, or Songza.  BUT so as to be true to the prompt I opened up my iTunes & the first song that played was: "Glamorous" - Fergie feat. Ludacris
 
3. First product I use in the shower.
-It's ALWAYS shampoo but I switch up the brand.  Right now in my shower I have: Garnier Fructis Pure Clean 2 in 1 & L'Oreal Ever Pure

2 comments:

  1. I have that pasta dish pinned too (I believe), and it looks sooo super yummy! Glad to hear someone that actually tried it! Now I might need to do the same! Glad you joined in a linked up with us :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That pasta looks amazing!! I've got to try it!

    Thank you so much for your sweet comments on my blog. :)

    ~Tiffany
    http://tiffanyd22.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete