Sunday, February 17, 2013

Sunday Social


1. What's the best Valentine's Day you've ever had?
-My most memorable one isn't even one that I ever spent with a boyfriend.  My college roommate & I were both recently single so we decided to go to dinner & a movie together.

2. What's the worst Valentine's Day you've ever had?
-I've never had a TERRIBLE Valentine's Day.  The only one that was remotely sucky was when I lived with 3 other girls & I was the only single one.

3. What do you plan on doing for Valentine's this year?
-Go to work, do some Insanity, it's a Thursday & I'm single so I got nothing going on.

4. What is your best Valentine's idea if you're single?
-I've never been real big on Valentine's even when in a relationship so I don't feel the need to have special plans because I'm single. 

5. What is your favorite Valentine's candy?
-I just love candy.  I've been trying so hard to not really eat any though. 

6. Favorite Valentine's memory from your childhood?
-I loved all of the parties in elementary/middle school where you got to make a box & have a party where you handed out cards & candy to your classmates.

No comments:

Post a Comment