1. Having the opportunity to live in another state.
2. Having great friends/co-workers to go to when I just need to have a break down.
3. Getting asked out on my first ever real date after dancing the night away.
4. Having my own washer & dryer so I don't need to spend hundreds of quarters & hours at the Laundromat.
5. My students being exceptionally well behaved, especially after making my cry Friday.
6. Living in a country where everyone has the ability to voice their opinions and vote.
7. Snapple peach tea.