Monday, October 1, 2012

This Weekend I...



This Weekend I...

-Met up with some fellow teachers after work for some free wings & a couple drinks.
-Went to the football game for the school I teach at.  We won 24-21 in overtime.

This Weekend I...

-Went shopping with a friend.
-Had a girls night which included frozen yogurt & What To Expect When You're Expecting.

This Weekend I...

-Paid some bills (after arguing with both my electric company & my cable/internet company)
-Did some grocery shopping for the next week or 2
-Made crockpot chicken parmesan



5 comments:

  1. LOVE that orange dress in the middle! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hooray for shopping and girl time!!!

    thanks for stopping by my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. High school football and shopping...your weekend sounds like my weekend! :)

    Visiting from TWI.

    ~Tiffany
    http://tiffanyd22.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Free wings, drinks, and football sounds like a great way to celebrate the end of another week teaching government and economics to high school seniors!

    ReplyDelete