Wednesday, October 31, 2012

October Photo Checklist


Hayrides
I didn't go on one & I don't even know where to find one.  But here's some hay that you could sit on...

Bare trees
Lots of bare trees...however it's cause they are dead, not simply because the leaves fell off.

Corn mazes
I don't know where to find a corn maze either.  Here's a maze at the Ft. Worth Stockyards though.

Pumpkins at night
I attended a pumpkin carving party/contest.  Mine is the American Flag in the front.

World Series parties
I didn't have nor did I attend a WS party.  But I do love baseball...if only the Twins were in it.

A train rolling across the golden landscape
It's not actually moving & it's in the middle of downtown Dallas.  BUT it is a train...& the train is golden...

Homecoming celebrations at school
Pep Rally for homecoming at the school I teach at.

Conclusion?  October in Texas sucks. (I wasn't even able to find scarecrows, haunted houses, or kids jumping in leaves).

No comments:

Post a Comment