Monday, September 24, 2012

This Weekend I...

Alright I'm going to attempt a new link up.  Please don't hate me for double posting on Mondays.  Also, let's see how long I can stick with this one...


This is from Syndal over at Synfully Delicious.  She is a fellow MN blogger.

This Weekend I...
Got to see...
 Kip Moore
 Justin Moore
& Eric Church in concert. 
I loved every moment of it.  Eric Church is by far my favorite male singer & the other two are pretty amazing as well.

This Weekend I...
Got to go two-stepping with these lovely ladies & about a half dozen more friends.

This Weekend I...Laid around on the couch & did jack shit while watching entirely too much TV.

4 comments:

  1. Haha love the last thing :) did EC sing "creepin'"??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen to watching too much TV. My DVR always gets the best of me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay what a fun weekend! I love watching too much tv haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. also-have you seen the minnesotabloggers.blogspot page??

    ReplyDelete