Wednesday, August 1, 2012

101 in 1001 Ending Soon

**This is a scheduled post as I am currently at WeFest!**

Back on January 1st, 2010 I started a challenge called 101 in 1001, I've probably mentioned it before, but in case I haven't it's a list of 101 things I want to accomplish in 1001 days (which is nearly 2 years & 10 months).  As of today I only have 60 days left.  Where has the time gone?!  In 941 days I haven't managed to accomplish a lot.

Completed - 43
Begin list of 101 things to do in 1001 days.
Graduate from Saint Cloud State University
Get a new part-time job
Get a "real" job
Move out of Saint Cloud
Buy a wall size map to pushpin
Buy 101 Things To Do Before You Die & complete at least one task
Complete Project 365 2010
Attend 5 Year High School Reunion
Pay for someone behind me at a drive thru
Answer the 50 Questions That Will Free Your Mind
Take at least one road trip
Visit at least 5 more states
Write a letter to future self to open on college graduation day
Finish Spring Break 09 scrapbook
Start/Finish Colorado 09 scrapbook
Go camping
Get a tattoo
Get rid of 100 things I don't need
Become CPR certified
Create an inventory of all DVDs/VHS
Create an inventory of all books
See the ocean
Accept a compliment with a simple thank you
Watch & photograph a sunset
Watch & photograph a sunrise
Go to at least 3 concerts
Go to Las Vegas
Try sushi
Try fish again
Visit Colorado again
Go on a mini vacation with only Branden
Go to church at least 6 times
Eat a fresh piece of fruit at least once a day for a week
Do my student teaching outside of MN
Create a first aid/winter safety kit for my car
Create a list of 100 Things About Me
Create my family tree
Go all out for my 23 (Golden) birthday
Have a real picnic
Leave 100% tip
Win something
Create a new 101 in 1001

Failed - 37
Workout at least once a week
Travel to Washington DC
Travel to Europe again
Complete Project 365 2011
Turn Project 365 2010 into a scrapbook
Turn Project 365 2011 into a scrapbook
Complete 50 Book Challenge 2010
Complete 50 Book Challenge 2011
Send Branden a care package at least once a month while he's deployed
Write to Branden everyday while he's deployed
Participate in Relay for Life
Participate in the Breast Cancer Awareness Walk
Complete Sophomore Year scrapbook
Finish Kristie's quilt
Create a photo album for my parents' 25th wedding anniversary
Create a photo album for my brother's high school graduation
Complete 10 best things to do/see in Minneapolis
Get engaged
Learn to snowboard
Actually wear my little black dress
Meet at least 2 more MIGs
Plan a way to re-pay my parents once I graduate
Read 75/100 Favorite Novels of Librarians
Watch 75/100 Greatest Guy Movies Ever According to Maxim Magazine
Blog about/photograph the completion of each task
Learn to bartend
Do a boudoir photo shoot
Read at least 23/30 books everyone should read before they're 30
Keep a hand written diary for a year
Throw a dart at a MN map & go
Throw a dart at a US map & go
Attend class everyday for an entire semester
Save $5 a day for a year
Go to at least 2 exhibits at the Smithsonian
Create a scrapbook of my life while Branden is deployed
Create a scrapbook of Branden's life while he's deployed
Go on a vacation with my family

It Could Still Happen - 21
Buy 1000 Places To See Before You Die & visit at least one place
Complete A-Z book challenge
Take a photography class
Do 10 real push-ups in a row
Drink at least 4 glasses of water a day for a month
Create an inventory of all CDs/Tapes
Get all wanted VHS on DVD
Get all wanted Tapes on CDs/iTunes
Complete 10 best things to do in Duluth
Donate $1 to a charity for every goal failed
See a play
Create a budget & stick to it
Get a professional massage
Floss every night for 2 weeks
Kiss in the rain
Create a list of 100 things I'm thankful for
Send a message in a bottle
Try 50/100 things you should eat before you die
Take guitar lessons
Get my first manicure
Take a pole dancing class

No comments:

Post a Comment