Monday, December 19, 2011

Two Weeks To Go

Exactly two weeks from today I will be Texas bound!  These next two weeks are going to be so crazy; this week especially.  I have 26 hours left at my job in 3 days.  I have a friend turning 23.  I have to take the second half of tests that decide whether or not I can even get a teaching license.  Let's not forget about Christmas Eve & Christmas Day.  Next week is going to be filled with a lot of packing dotted with last minute things I need to get done before I go: hair appointment, oil change, eye appointment, New Year's Eve.

The day I leave is supposed to be 22 & snowy here and 69 & rainy there.  So excited for warm weather.  Although in all honesty, the weather here is pretty amazing right now.  It's more like spring than winter.

As excited as I am...I am NOT ready.  Like literally not ready.  I know I still have time but I have nothing packed.  Beyond that I don't even know WHAT to pack.  I'm going to be gone for 4 months and whatever I'm bringing has to fit in my car. 

What does one bring for 4 months??  All I've been able to come up with is:
Clothes (all of them, ya know just in case)
Dishes
Printer
Bathroom Stuff
Air Mattress (because that will be my bed for the entire time)

I just have this fear I'm going to forget something important.  Or even worse, that it's not all going to fit...

Better start packing now...

No comments:

Post a Comment