Tuesday, October 26, 2010

I'm 22

As I've posted t least 3 times now, Saturday the 23rd was my 22nd birthday. I went down to Minneapolis with some friends. It was a good time & I can't wait to go out again. I love going out in Minneapolis.


1. Kayla & Sonja playing the piano at the hotel
2. Posing with a cop car (Obama was in town so they were everywhere)
3. Dinner at Pizza Luce (I forgot to take a picture of the amazing food)
4. Some pool time before getting ready


1. Brothers (The first bar we went to. I got free beer all night long in that cup)


1. Bootleggers (This is where I spent the majority of my 21st.)
2. My friend from HS
3. 2 of my roommates
3. One of my roommates


1. The Gay 90s (Also always a good time)
2. Skittle shots.
3. Dancing is always a must
4. There was a drag show going on (so much fun)


1. My friend & I from HS
2. Probably mt favorite city
3. We took a "ride" on the do. bikes
4. I'm finally 22!

1 comment:

  1. Awww, love the photos! I'm glad you had a great birthday!

    ReplyDelete