Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Hello September

It's been awhile. A year actually... I don't really remember anything really big happening last September & I don't forsee anything really big happening this September either. I am going to the MN State Fair on Labor Day. Branden & I are also going up to Duluth & the north shore at the end of the month. Other than that work & school, work & school.

I am completely over school by the way. I missed 3 days already, out of 7 & I don't even care. I want to care but I don't. We went camping on Friday & I was sick the past 2 days. I just honestly don't know what I want to do with my life so school it is until I get my teaching degree or really decide what I'd rather do. I see the degree coming first. Mostly because sure there are other things I'd like to do: photography, something in travel & tourism, or event planning. Now not that teaching is a big money maker but at least my salary doesn't depend on me getting my name out there & becoming well known. Plus, while I could commute, I really want to end up in a small town & none of my other choices are real big money makers except in major cities/suburbs. Being a SAHM and/or having a daycare in my hypothetical house are sounding mighty good right now... right along with winning the lottery. Ok class starts in 40 minutes I should probably find something to eat & pack up my car since I hurt my back yesterday which rules out walking to class.

Happy September everyone! (That's not supposed to sound sarcastic btw)

1 comment:

  1. oooh a fair sounds so perfectly lovely right now! can't wait to read all about it! :)

    ReplyDelete