Friday, August 27, 2010

We Go North To Itasca

You lucky people you. Three posts in one day. I cheated a little though. The first two were scheduled. This one is legit. Today after class Branden & I will be heading north to Itasca State Park. I am so excited. I haven't been camping in about 2 years. Growing up my family & I went multiple times a year. I hope that once I have a family of my own, we do the same thing. I really really wanted to go to Itasca. Sure there are a ton of other parks, but Branden has never been to Itasca & I really like it there. I was so desperate to get into Itasca in fact that as of right now we are backpacking 3/4 of a mile to our site, I have every intention of trying to upgrade into a non-reservable drive up site once we get there. If we're not able to, fine. But we have a fair amount of stuff that I don't want to carry that far. Plus I want the food to stay in the car & don't want to have to carry that back & forth all the time. I will update you all with pictures on Sunday while I am putting off my reaction paper.

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!

No comments:

Post a Comment