Monday, August 30, 2010

Itasca State Park

I had every intention of posting this yesterday when we got back. My body however, had different ideas. I have a terrible head cold so when we got back yesterday I drove the hour to my parents' & then just relaxed & crashed. I am hoping to feel better by tomorrow but I better be all better by Wednesday at the latest.

Anyway... Itasca. It was a good time. We went walking around and just relaxed. We were in bed by 9 on Friday & didn't get out of bed until 9 am the next morning. Saturday we did some more exploring, saw the headwaters & fire tower along with many other things, and watched the sunset. I ate my very first MRE. If any of you don't know what that is, it stands for Meal Ready to Eat. They are given out in the military & Branden happened to have one laying around from when he had his 2 week training a couple weeks ago. Sunday we were up & gone by 7:30 because he had a ton of homework & I wasn't feeling well.




No comments:

Post a Comment