Friday, August 13, 2010

Day 16 - A Song That Makes Me Cry

There have been so many songs that have made me cry over time. But after listening to them for awhile I guess I just numb myself to them? From time to time they'll still make me cry but rarely. I'll give you a couple of examples but basically any song related to war or soldiers & any daddy/daughter song.

I Loved Her First - Heartland I have every intention of this being my father/daughter dance song. OK OK so watching that video with it made me cry again. I am such a daddy's girl.

Other daddy/daughter contenders: You Can Let Go Now Daddy & Ready Set Don't Go. (Those are just 3 of them... basically any I will cry)

Deployment/Soldier Songs
Just A Dream - Carrie Underwood
If You're Reading This - Tim McGraw Honestly the part that always made me start bawling was the "there's gonna come a day when you'll move on & find someone new & that's ok"
The third one I was going to link you to was Live Our Dream - Tyler Toliver. Apparently he deleted that one?? You should still check him out on YouTube because he's amazing. Live Our Dream is basically the guys perspective of Just A Dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment