Thursday, July 29, 2010

What Am I Going To Do?

What am I going to do when he's gone for a whole 12+ months? Two weeks should be nothing. It's not like we haven't done this before. Heck we've done months. But here I sit, him not even gone yet, on the verge of tears. For those of you who don't know Branden is in the National Guard and Saturday he leaves for his two weeks of AT. Of course it doesn't help that it's that time of the month but hey I'm gonna have at least 12 of those times when he really leaves next year. It also doesn't help that I want to be spending the night with him but I'm not because his room is a billion degrees, he doesn't sleep well when I spend the night cause his beds not all the big & I like to take up most of if, and we both have to work in the morning. So instead I'm lying awake in my own bed, when I should be packing, crying like a baby over 2 stupid weeks. We'll get to talk to so it's not like there won't be any communication. I feel completely ridiculous right now. UGH.

No comments:

Post a Comment