Thursday, June 10, 2010

June Has Begun

I have not updated in forever. I even missed a Five For Friday. (I figure Branden still knows how much I love him even if I miss a week.) I have been so busy lately. This month is absolutely crazy for me. (See June Events.) Besides all the events listed that doesn't include my working 20+ hours a week & being in class Monday-Thursday from 7:30-11:30. I am so greatful that I have so many things to do this summer because they really are fun and exciting things. They are making time fly by really fast though & I want it to just slooow down.

Awhile ago I posted a newspaper article about the MN NG upcoming deployment. I was wrong, Branden is already listed. (Bad gf for not knowing his unit after nearly 3 yrs of him being in?) I almost thought he was I just didn't know they were a Cav unit & still considered out of Duluth since they changed locations. Him leaving is one of the major reasons I just want time to stop. We are almost 100% sure that by this time next year he will be deployed. I am not thrilled with what his actual position over there is either. I know that's military life & that life will go on just fine & that he'll be ok, but still I wish his job wasn't so dangerous.

My first summer class ended. I got an 87% in it. I could have done better I know it, but I will accept the 87% because I can guarantee that if I had taken that class during a regular semester I would not have done that well.

My 3 new summer classes started Monday. I haven't even looked at the online one yet because I can't afford the book until loan $ comes on the 15th. It's ok though because it's completely self paced & just have to have it done by a certain date. (Which I believe isn't until July. I should probably check for sure huh?) The other 2 are alright. They def. don't go by as fast as my last one even though they are both shorter.

Ok it's time for me to go to class now. I have 12 min to get over there. Sorry for such n all over the place post I just wanted to quick say hello & give a quick update on what's been going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment