Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Currently In September

Making: Coffee

Eating: A larabar because I'm too lazy to make cinnamon crescent rolls

Drinking: Coffee with Bailey's Mudslide creamer

Reading: The Oath by Frank Peretti

Listening: a lot of Spotify -- Shane Barnhill "Hill Country Nights" is what's playing at the moment

Watching: I should be watching movies for the Fall Film Challenge.  I was doing so good the first couple of weeks & now I'm suddenly binge watching Gilmore Girls again.

Wanting: the creamer in my coffee to actually be Bailey's

Looking: at what still needs to be done on my 101 in 1001 & 28 by 28

Enjoying: my current morning routine

Waiting: to share some exciting news with y'all this Friday

Wondering: if there's anyway it'll pick up at my current job so that I don't have to leave

Loving: that the end of September has arrived

Needing: to be writing up a response for class tonight

Wearing: Basketball shorts & an old radio station t-shirt

Smelling: coffee

Noticing: that this year is flying by insanely fast.  I feel like just yesterday I wrote my Fall Goals & suddenly it's almost time for the 1 month check in.

Knowing: that if I want ends to meet I need to get a new job

Laughing: at Timehop


Daydreaming: about all the places I'd like to go on my next vacation

Feeling: excited for what the next few months are going to bring

2 comments:

  1. This year really has gone by so fast!! I cant believe we are nearing the end of September. It is crazy talk. Mmmm Bailey's!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry about your job...is the slowness typical for this time of year?

    ReplyDelete