Friday, August 2, 2013

Flashback Friday

Instead of linking up with Happies & Crappies today I'm going to give y'all a little WeFest Flashback.  I've been at WeFest since late Tuesday night & will be until sometime Sunday morning.  Therefore I a)didn't feel like whipping out my phone & trying to create a blog post in the midst of friends, country music, & beer and b)I thought that since I am at my last WeFest I'd take a look back at my past adventures.  If you care to actually see more pictures & read more about my past experiences you can go here or here.  Turns out I never did actually blog about WeFest 2012...shame on me.  It was a really good one too...maybe before/after my WeFest 2013 post...
 

WeFest 2009: Stars Shine


My friend Kristie & I (When I thought I could lose a couple pounds...)


The crew & our adopted friend/neighbor the mailman
Lynette, Heather, Me, Ryan "The Mailman" Cleave, Kayla, Sonja, Kristie
 

WeFest 2011: Heaven in 2011


We won VIP for Miranda Lambert! 8th row!


The group & our new adopted friend/neighbor the whipped boyfriend
Melissa, "Peter North", me, Sonja, Kayla
 

WeFest 2012: The 30th Anniversary


Kristie & I


I couldn't find the picture with our neighbors but here is our group.
Me, Sonja, April, Kristie
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment